Thread: Topcon Excavator 2D System X-22

Topcon Excavator 2D System X-22

Any One Demo Or Using This System ? Pros , Cons . Would Be Using For Footer & Foundation Excavation .

a competant operator already does all this device offers. Just something else to worry about. The price on application bit worries me

Have used one a couple of times on our 160 volvo and so far so good. I have liked it a lot. Its just one less man you need checking grade.

Racksntails . Thanks For Your Comment . I Did Buy The System Last week After Demo ! So Far We Like It Alot ! Will Be Installing Mounting Brackets On 4 Excavators .

Glad to hear that you pulled the trigger. Right now we have it on a 160 and 340 volvo and we like it. I think once we put more hours on useing it and discovering what it can realy do we won't be able to live without it.

I Used The Topcon System Today Digging Footers On Some New 2 Story Flats In A Housing Plan We Just Completed ! More We Use It The Better I Like It ! No Grade Checkers To Watch Out For ! 2 More Days Of Diggig On That Job .

I bought the EZ dig pro last year and it is similar. What does the Topcon unit cost?

Too Much But A Real Time Saver With No Need For Grade Checking . Have System Installed On 4 Excavators ! Operators Seem To Like It .

Quote Originally Posted by SVTSHELBYGT500 View Post
    Too Much But A Real Time Saver With No Need For Grade Checking . Have System Installed On 4 Excavators ! Operators Seem To Like It .

For what my setup gives me in return it was probably the best money I have ever spent. It eliminated one employee and still cut production time by 30+%. I kick myself everday for not getting it sooner.

Leica power digger is the best 2d on the market.