Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laptop lost wireless internet

Atco PM me your phone number, time zone and best time to call you. I'll get it working for you. There may be a DDnB youtube video poking fun of it after...you have been warned...
    385C LME
    850D LC
    385C L Powerstripe
    2500 Ram 5.7L Hemi

Quote Originally Posted by Vantage_TeS View Post
    Atco PM me your phone number, time zone and best time to call you. I'll get it working for you. There may be a DDnB youtube video poking fun of it after...you have been warned...

LMAO! That almost sounds entertaining enough.
    A good mechanic isn't expensive, he's priceless!

http://www.bluediamondattachments.com/

Read Forum Rules Here

Please don't respond to spammers...makes our job tougher mopping up their mess

I agree with Hvy 1ton, there should be a wireless device listed, the wireless card is usually under a door on the bottom of the laptop or under the keyboard. it sounds like it needs to be replaced.

Did Vantage get you fixed up?
    Life summed up by refrigerator magnets:
    HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS WINS
    OLD RANCHERS NEVER DIE,
    THEY JUST QUIT HORSIN AROUND

I would have to say it is your drivers maybe its very comment for a virus to attack drivers and delete them might want to try and run spybot search and destroy, norton, mcafee if something to be sure and reload drivers from the company web page they should have a section for just your computer drivers. If that does not do the trick then you may want to do a restore to a earlier date and if that does not do it then its the card needs to be replaced. Hoping this helps you out a little I have worked in the army as a 25B for many years ran across a lot of reasons why stuff did not work after a reboot.

I realize this is an old thread but wanted to mention to some , that the first thing to do is download avast anti virus free home addition , scan your computer and make sure you didnt catch a virus then if all clear go to your manufactures website and download the driver for your wireless card . And if that fails then check the wireless card itself take it out and re-seat it .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123