Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pulltopark

Pulltopark

A member Pulltopark of this forum tragically died on Monday in a work related accident.Neil Bremner died when the equipment he was operating turned over trapping him.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Copied from the press and journal ................
    VICTIM BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN CRUSHED BY VEHICLE AT DELGATY
    BY JOHN THOMSON

Published: 29/03/2011

A man died yesterday in an incident involving a forklift vehicle on a north-east farm.

The victim of the accident at Woodside of Delgaty, near Turriff, was named locally as Neil Bremner, who is believed to be in his 30s.

It is understood he had been working with potatoes in an outbuilding at the farm and was crushed when the forklift overturned.

He is believed to have been employed at Woodside of Delgaty, which is farmed by Ian *****, in an arrangement with an agricultural machinery ring.

Police said last night that exact details of the accident were still unclear and they were under investigation.

Police and an ambulance were called to the farm, about a mile from Turriff, after the accident was reported at 11am.

Callers were turned away during the day as the emergency services dealt with the incident.

Mr Bremner, whose parents live near Auchterless, had been working at the farm for several weeks.

An acquaintance, who asked not to be named, said: He went around the north-east from job to job on farms and I think he had been at Woodside since January.

A police spokesman said last night: The Health and Safety Executive has been contacted and our inquiries are still going on.

The death shocked residents in the Turriff area and one said: We saw a lot of activity and then heard about the accident. Its very sad.

Turriff area councillor Sandy Duncan said: Its always a tragedy when something like this happens.

I dont know what happened and Im sure there will be a full investigation carried out.

My thoughts are with his family at a very distressing time like this.

Read more: http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Art...#ixzz1I40c1nem
    Stock

Common sense is not common practice

Im sorry, R.I.P.

I'm sure I can speak for all of us here at HEF when I say that we're all sort of a family, not just on this site, but in the larger sense of all of us who work with and around heavy equipment, and it's always sorrowful and sobering to lose a family member for any reason, but even moreso in the course of our daily work.

My condolences to all who knew him...
    Proudly spending today building the dilapidated housing of the 22nd century....

Read the Forum Rules Here

...and please, don't reply to spammers. Just use the "Report Post" feature. Thanks.

Rest in peace Mr. Bremner.

Well said Digger.
    Throwin' dirt at truckers all day long.

It's saddening to hear of the accident.... My wife and I would like to send my condolences to the family as well.
    www.grunexlandclearing.com
    Maintaining America's Heartland one acre at a time

My heart goes out to the family of Mr. Bremnar ...
    Life is a gift treat it gently ..be careful .

I also offer my sympathy to the family.

It is sobering to see the passing of one of the members of our extended family.
    "Don't sweat the petty things, and, don't pet the sweaty things." That's what I live by.

Sorry to hear of Mr. Bremnar's passing - My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Nicely said Digger.

John

Thats very sad news. My condolences to his family and friends.
    "You can't have 'no' in your heart." - Joe Dirt

It always saddens me to hear that any worker is not going to be at the table tonight to eat beans.

My condolences to his family and friends.
    A good mechanic isn't expensive, he's priceless!

http://www.bluediamondattachments.com/

How to post pics to forum posts

Read Forum Rules Here

Please don't respond to spammers...makes our job tougher mopping up their mess

This is terrible news. My condolences to all his loved ones.
    "The best way to get rid of an enemy is to make him your friend." Abraham Lincoln

"It's part of our policy not to be taken seriously. Our opposition, whoever they may be, in all manifest forms, don't know how to handle humour. And we are humorous."-John Lennon

How sad my condolences to his family and friends.

Its always very sad to hear news like this, My deepest condolences to the family and friends of this young man. Well said Digger.

My condolences to his family and friends. This leads me to a pet peeve of mine. Our jobs are generally dangerous, we know this. We also take shortcuts, or do things that we know we should not do. For what? A 150-300 a day? Gentlemen, stop and think about what you do every day, dont accept everything as its just the way things are done. Be safe, go home safe, see your friends and family. Yes, there are freak accidents, but if you look at the incidents in our business, there is usually something leads to an end like this

my heart breaks for mr bremner, his family, and all brothers of the cold iron who have passed.
    SO MOTE IT BE.
    the qball fan club
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=42336642940
    the qball youtube page
    http://www.youtube.com/qball671

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast