Thread: Bobcat 773 error code

Probationary Member Jammin Jannie's Avatar

Bobcat 773 error code

Hi ya' all, hope you don't mind me jumping on to the end of this thread, but I have a question about a 2001 773 Bobcat (for which I have no manual to refer to). I was out yesterday in an attempt to my my young lads old skidoo into the garage for some work. To make a long story short - sorry guys - the bucket tilts but the arms won't lift! There is an error code reading "base p02.0" Normally hubbie would be the one to check these things out but he's away up North and I'm at a loss!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin Jannie View Post
    Hi ya' all, hope you don't mind me jumping on to the end of this thread, but I have a question about a 2001 773 Bobcat (for which I have no manual to refer to). I was out yesterday in an attempt to my my young lads old skidoo into the garage for some work. To make a long story short - sorry guys - the bucket tilts but the arms won't lift! There is an error code reading "base p02.0" Normally hubbie would be the one to check these things out but he's away up North and I'm at a loss!
    JJ, I'm not sure anybody will find your question on this thread. I'm a new at this, too. Maybe Digger will find it and move it to its own thread.

Meanwhile, I don't know your anwer but if you're game, look at this link and try to view the manual. My 2001 773 is a G-series; I would start with the PDF files for 773G.
    <http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3...27d4ddf46528a8 107c8e29>

Hope this helps.
    " From those to whom much is given, much is expected. "

Welcome to the Forums Jammin Jannie! You have to have 3 posts under your belt in order to post your own thread, keeps the spammers out.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
    JJ, I'm not sure anybody will find your question on this thread. I'm a new at this, too.
    I agree, let's see if we can help her out. I moved these two posts to it's own thread, someone will know the answer. Good Luck!

Maybe Digger will find it and move it to its own thread.
    Or another mod..
    Last edited by CM1995; 03-01-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    Take what you win, run what you brung

Forum Rules and Posting Troubles for New Members

How to post pictures

Part-time Moderator, Full-time Spam Hunter

Welcome to the forum J J

I don't have access to the codes right now since I'm at home, but when you say the bucket will tilt, I assume that means the right pedal works fine, moves forward and back, and operates bucket.

What about the left pedal for loader arms, does it move? Or does it feel like it's locked and won't move?
    A good mechanic isn't expensive, he's priceless!

http://www.bluediamondattachments.com/

Read Forum Rules Here

Please don't respond to spammers...makes our job tougher mopping up their mess