Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rolloff Dump Trailer Pictures. Roll Off

Rolloff Dump Trailer Pictures. Roll Off

Located In Bakersfield Calif. One trailer for most applications, one registration. Better than having 10 trailers & paying for all those DMV fees.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Smile Rolloff trailer 2

Same size rolloff width as a rolloff truck. Reeving hydraulic cylinder winch systems. Honda engine direct drive hydraulic pumps.

Whats the one in the front and second pic worth? Website?

Email to idealrolloff-equip@hotmail.com for more questions.

Mini Hooklift Trailer

Little hooklift trailer with pintle hitch, 2 x 7k axles, led lights, backup beeper.
    Great for small job sites. Box was 8ft x 8ft x 4ft high.

Ideal Rolloff Trailer. Dump Roll Off

This is the last one I built. 2 x 10k HD oil bath axles, 30k gooseneck hitch, 13hp electric start Honda engine, hydraulic cylinder winch reeving system with 5/8" cable, front hydraulic jack, led lights, backup reversing alarm. Also the trailer can haul & dump 12ft, 14ft & 16ft long beds/bins. Plus the frame width size is the same as a rolloff truck. Beds also go over the fenders, instead of between the fenders. Over 34yrs in the field.

Probationary Member
    Good looking trailers. I am considering selling my one ton dually to get a med duty hooklift truck, but could be a great option to keep the pick up and eventually add on a med duty rolloff truck or hooklift truck. This would be a good way to keep my truck for personal use as well. Do you fab the containers as well and if so could you do containers that are setup for cable and hook?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximwaste View Post
    Good looking trailers. I am considering selling my one ton dually to get a med duty hooklift truck, but could be a great option to keep the pick up and eventually add on a med duty rolloff truck or hooklift truck. This would be a good way to keep my truck for personal use as well. Do you fab the containers as well and if so could you do containers that are setup for cable and hook?
    Yes, we fab containers too. These rolloff trailers have a standard rolloff truck width frame. So a standard box container would fit. As long it is the same length.

20ft Rolloff trailer

20ft rolloff trailer with 12k axle & 17.5 tires 16 ply. 5" bore cylinders on hoist & winch, 3/4" winch cable. can haul & dump 14ft, 16ft, 18ft & 20ft long beds/bins. Trying to load pictures. Site is saying to downsize pictures. How do you do that.

Thatis a nice setup! A friend of mine has the cheap 10k goose neck trailer that falls apart every day.

Roll Dump trailer

Thats what happens. People go for the best price. You get what you paid for. You pay now or pay later to keep fixing it. Most builders use dump trailer frames & convert them to rolloffs with electric winches. The concept is there, but not the structure. I have been in the industry approx 35yrs & build these, like I am building for myself. Not in the door & out the door. Sometimes you look at the welds on other trailers, thinking I could chew bubble gum & use it, & would stick better.

20ft rolloff Pictures

20ft rolloff trailer can haul 14ft, 16ft, 18ft & 20FT beds/bins.

A friend of mine asked me about purchasing a dump trailer, and I do not know enough information about them to answer questions and help out. Does anybody have any suggestions about things to look for in a dump trailer? I know he is looking for good quality that will last a lifetime. Thanks for any advice!
    Last edited by digger242j; 06-02-2011 at 05:42 AM. Reason: commercial link removed

Yes. You can build, haul & dump all sorts or containers or beds. As long it is compatible to the frame length off the rolloff frame. Name:  5th2.jpg
Views: 6101
Size:  22.3 KBName:  5th5.jpg
Views: 5500
Size:  25.7 KBName:  12ft orangebox.jpg
Views: 5454
Size:  22.7 KBName:  16ft roll3.jpg
Views: 5456
Size:  32.7 KB

Name:  12ftrr5.jpg
Views: 5655
Size:  24.1 KBName:  336.jpg
Views: 5423