Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Kobelco hydraulic excavators

Hi, Iīm having problem with my Kobelco SK210LC -6E. It just doesnīt wanna start. First I thought there might be problem with injection pump, but it was repaired 2 years ago, and injectors are good too. Pressure is ok! Only way i can get it work is useing an ether! Itīs like wanna start, but then it poors down like there wouldnīt be any fuel and so on. Fuel is ok, fuel lines ok. Spring inside injection pump which hold fuel not passing down is ok. What else should i check?

Hey smartbase, when you say the fuel is ok, i beleive you cracked the injector lines while tumbling to check if fuel is spilling at the injectors!?
    Another thing would be to check the gauze filter at the primer pump. I've had this problem before with a 6d16-t engine on a SK330LC, i remembered checking the wiring to the glow system for pre-heating. This wasn't working for me and i also had to used ether. You can use a milti-tester to check the voltage at the glow relay for 24v when the ignition at the "heat" position. These were the few items i checked when my engine gave me some problems with starting. Mine was a combination of all this that prevented her from working normally.
    Best regards.

Probationary Member
    Hello everyone,
    I am a young mechanic at 18yrs old with a major hydraulic issue on this kobelco sk120. The pilot pressure is correct and both of the pumps have the correct pressure. I have changed a few of the solenoids by the hydraulic tank and underneath the cab. and still no change. It acts like the pumps are pushing against each other when trying to operate the machine. so i disassembled the bypass valves and the independent control valve and one looks like the lower bypass spool has worn an excessive amount but the other spools seem like they havent moved at all. so i'm stumped with the issue and i have had it in the shop working on it at night after i get off of the construction job is done for the day. i have studied the diagrams and called a kobelco dealer and they hadn't heard of an issue like this.
    Any help will be great.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shinigamix2x View Post
    Hey smartbase, when you say the fuel is ok, i beleive you cracked the injector lines while tumbling to check if fuel is spilling at the injectors!?
    Another thing would be to check the gauze filter at the primer pump. I've had this problem before with a 6d16-t engine on a SK330LC, i remembered checking the wiring to the glow system for pre-heating. This wasn't working for me and i also had to used ether. You can use a milti-tester to check the voltage at the glow relay for 24v when the ignition at the "heat" position. These were the few items i checked when my engine gave me some problems with starting. Mine was a combination of all this that prevented her from working normally.
    Best regards.
    Hi. No i did not craked fuel lines. In fact problem was first appeared in late september, i was going to have a 1 hour lunch and when I came back it was hard to start it - it wanted to GO but it couldnīt ( like smeone had pulled stop knob at same time). Ever since i have used ether to start machine. Every filter, hose and so on are clean and correct. Iīm thinking that maybe there is some sensor issues? It feels like when iīm starting the engine it wanna GO but then it just poors down like someone had pulled stop knob.

Hello Mr. Kobelco,

we have here a Kobelco sk 200.. yn10-39140 year 2006 , the problem with it is that one of the mechanics removed the wiring connections from the solenoid valves and we couldnt figure out how to put them back on the right place, so could anyone tell me about the wiring lay out or wiring diagram? they are 16 wires

Thanks.

Hello all,

Could anybody help me with a Kobelco SK200 yn10-39140... we have removed the wires that goes into the Solenoids valves and got them all mixed..anyone with an idea or knows which is which please help

Thank you

Well on solenoid theres come only "+" and "-", it should be easy to connect them!

Quote Originally Posted by tayeil View Post
    Hello all,

Could anybody help me with a Kobelco SK200 yn10-39140... we have removed the wires that goes into the Solenoids valves and got them all mixed..anyone with an idea or knows which is which please help

Thank you
    Go to "http://www.kobelcoamerica.com/partscatalog/Pages/partscatalog.aspx" and type in "SK200-6ES" choose "SK200-6ES DYNAMIC ACERA EXCAVATOR BTW YN10-38001 - YN10-41732" then with what U R looking for and U will realize where those wires will go. BTW with solenoid valves they are?

Thanks smartbase for taking the time to help me .. as you suggested, i checked the link above and went to the solenoids but i couldnt get any details about their connection... and yes they come as positive and negative as u mentioned put the controls i guess are diffrent... what u think?

these are the ones here:

https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cn...rch-nocopy.php

Quote Originally Posted by tayeil View Post
    Hello all,

Thank you
    Does the wireing harness still have the identifiers on the terminal ends? If they do A1 is the sol closest to the door, A8 is farthest in.

Probationary Member
    Hello to all and happy new year, I am going to work on a Kobelco SK250LC mark VI serial LL08... any one can help me with a shop manual please? I can return the favor with anything else if i have it.

Thanks

Mr. Kobelco
    Hello, I'm trying to help out a friend who is have a wiring issue on an ED180, S/N YLU-000076 the front blade wont operate, he believes its an electircal issue (wiring harness) and I looking for a good site for the wiring diagram, either free or purchase. I personally don't have any experience with the equipment and he doesn't have any computer skills, so hopefully between the two of us and your help we can get it running again.
    I have been to http://www.kobelcoamerica.com/partsc...tscatalog.aspx, but I'm not sure what section to start looking, any help would be appreciate. (I have also posted this in the excavator section)

I have this manual.
    Contact me if need

Name:  sk250lc-4.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  47.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by parezoo View Post
    Hello to all and happy new year, I am going to work on a Kobelco SK250LC mark VI serial LL08... any one can help me with a shop manual please? I can return the favor with anything else if i have it.

Thanks

I have shop manual for ED180.
    Contact me if need
    Name:  S5YMU-YL01ER0 COVER.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  42.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KerrFab View Post
    Mr. Kobelco
    Hello, I'm trying to help out a friend who is have a wiring issue on an ED180, S/N YLU-000076 the front blade wont operate, he believes its an electircal issue (wiring harness) and I looking for a good site for the wiring diagram, either free or purchase. I personally don't have any experience with the equipment and he doesn't have any computer skills, so hopefully between the two of us and your help we can get it running again.
    I have been to http://www.kobelcoamerica.com/partsc...tscatalog.aspx, but I'm not sure what section to start looking, any help would be appreciate. (I have also posted this in the excavator section)

Probationary Member
    Quote Originally Posted by riland View Post
    I have this manual.
    Contact me if need

Name:  sk250lc-4.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  47.9 KB
    Yes i need this but i cannot access the PM or anything on this forum, can you pls contact me: parezoo at hotmail dot com

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast