Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273
Results 1,081 to 1,088 of 1088

Thread: Kobelco hydraulic excavators

Baldwin Filters makes a clear see through filter BF7863 that is rated for diesel ,it has stepped barbed fitting.It will fit 1/4 and 5/16 hose.They also make clear filter for 3/8 ,1/2 which is about six inches long witch is see through .I don't have the part number handy but can get you one on Monday .

I have a Kobelco SK230-6 s/n: LQ08-04517, when you start machine the engine is under full load as if the hydraulics are under full load until you pull a servo lever or move aux pedal the engine retuns to no load. Any ideas?

Hey dieselmax

I can't remember off the top of my head how to access the diagnostics. But could be the pump is not returning to neutral due a stuck solenoid etc. You can read the read outs of each solenoid from the monitor and perhaps find if something is reading a higher voltage than it should and you can then try unplugging that one to see if it affects it somehow.

But anyways you need the service manual as each screen tells you a different part of the electronic diagnostics. Pm me and I can send it to you by email

I suspect that the solenoid that sets pump angle for one of the pumps might be getting stuck or something. And that way the engine would be immediately loaded up during startup. And operating a lever kinda undoes it by moving it back and forth.

I'll have a look it at it later and come up with a better method to find the fault but pm me your email and I'll send you the manual so you can have a look yourself.

Probationary Member

sk75ur help

Hey there I have an sk75ur cranks runs perfect blade moves up and down strong but nothing else functions it is a grey market so I have found no info on it serial # is yr-00404 when I bought it I was told it started to move very slowly then just stopped all together so the old mam changed the pump well since then I have put original pump back on it and it seems to be working but still only blade works I tested all my solenoid valves and only one seems to be burnt out its a3 I belive. Its on block by battery closest to the cab. Other than that I do not know much im only 23 this is my first time on this type of thing any help would be greatly appreciated. Id really love a wiring diagram and fluid diagram if anyone happems to have one thanks

Help

Quote Originally Posted by grandkobelco View Post
    I doubt the bad rpm sensor is the cause of the wrench on your screen, altho you do need a good sensor for the c1 controller to handle the engine and hyd pump output. It has been my expeirence the wrench meens bad c2 controller or bad dash. Both are expensive. The engine dose'nt rev up from the throttle controll? This is a function of the c1 controller and the stepping motor and "normaly" wouldn't put a wrench on the screen. It would say "CPU " or "STEP MOTOR FAIL". Is your serial# YPO or YPU?
    I am confused on my sk150 lc mark /// can't get heat and cant find a solution don't think it's a thermostat cause it never overheats any help

SK135SR display language change

How on earth do you change the display from Japanese to English?
    I apologize if it has already been posted but I can't find it.
    SK135SR vin# YYO4-09745
    RollOver Pete

"Hello, I'm Pete and I'm a workaholic"

Probationary Member

Fiat cobelco

Quote Originally Posted by MR. KOBELCO View Post
    i will also need to know what type of fuel inj pump.
    rotary style or in-line?
    buna.se pare ca nu prea gasim distribuitori seriosi pe europa.si eu caut de ceva vreme

Problem Kobelco Sk200-6E

Hi all..

I need help with problem on my Kobelco.
    kobelco accera SK200-6E YN-10
    1. Safety lock problem.. The handle is not function.. Handle in neutral but machine still function.
    2. Error on display monitor, ( travel 2 speed solenoid and powerboost solenoid ).
    I' ve try to change new solenoid travel and powerboost, but the error still appear .
    1,2 speed button and powerboos button is missing, are this cause the error?

Thanks

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273