Thread: Hitachi uh025 sprocket assy.

Hitachi uh025 sprocket assy.

I have a customer who has a hitachi uh025 and he said he replaced a bearing in one of the sprockets and now sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. He thinks he might have left something out and wants me to see if i can get a breakdown of the sprocket assy. I dont guess any of you guys might know where i can get one do ya? peferrably for free...lol. Ofcourse he wants me to fix it too.Any advice would be helpful too.
    Last edited by Plan B; 09-14-2010 at 04:46 PM. Reason: misspelled something

Is it a UHO25 or 25-7? If I remember right, the UHO25-7, the UHO33 and the John Deere 70 were all the same machine. Go to deere.com and check out the parts diagram for the propel motor for a 70 excavator. (Not the 70D, they are different.) All my info is in the office and I'm not so I'm going by memory on this one. Hope this helps.

Well i just tried that and it had no results....i went to the parts cataloge section and typed in jd 70,john deere 70, john deere 70 excavator, etc. and nothing came up?

Try typing in 70, nothing else. There are quite a few results that come up and it's quite a ways down the list but you will find "70 excavator" listed.

I got it! Man thats awsome! I wish every equipment site had a way you could get those break downs of parts. So do you reckon that its the same as the hitachi? I wouldnt think it would be excactly the same.....is it? or is it basically close to the same? See, if its not then im gonna end up tearing down the other side to see if everything matches up, which is a lot of work but i guess as long as im gettin paid, its all good....lol. Thanks for the info, I can definately use it in the future on the jd stuff! Much appreciated.