Thread: Cat SS Dozer Blade help

Cat SS Dozer Blade help

I picked up a 79" CAT 6 way dozer blade to go on the front of my Komatsu SK820-5N. We get it hooked up and find that PO switched the angle and tilt hoses on the electric solenoid block. No big deal other than wasted time. Does any one here have a manual on it or can give me the part number for the manual? I calle dMilton Cat and the guy thought I was talking Chinese so I gave him the serial number off the tag and he said it would take some time and he would get back to me Monday. I did not think it would be such a big deal. I just need to get the plug wired correctly and make sure I use the two solenoids properly.
    Thanks

Dad's Army "they don't like it up 'em Captain Mainwaring Sir"
    Do you have the Part/Serial Number from the tag..? Also if you have any idea what model of Cat machine it came from originally that would help. Shouldn't be too hard to track down an electrical schematic.
    I'd love to see things from your perspective but unfortunately I find it impossible to get my head that far up my a$$.

Yes part number is 231-5277
    Serial # is PRSSDB001028
    It came off a 247B originally from the writing on it in crayon

Send me a PM with your e-mail address. I think I have everything you need.
    I'd love to see things from your perspective but unfortunately I find it impossible to get my head that far up my a$$.

Nige, thanks. I sent the PM.

You have mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Nige View Post
    Do you have the Part/Serial Number from the tag..? Also if you have any idea what model of Cat machine it came from originally that would help. Shouldn't be too hard to track down an electrical schematic.
    I've got a 92" CAT blade I'm going to attach to my New Holland. I have to make a control harness for it. Maybe you can help me out with a wiring diagram like you helped out ejb17.

Part # 231-5275
    Serial # PRSSDB000508
    I have no idea what machine it came off of.

Thanks Much!

Ejb17 do you have any pointers for getting the solenoids hooked up correctly? I'm planning on mounting a momentary two way rocker on my left handle powered by a relay with an inline fuse. Thanks for any input