Thread: volvo a 25 c problem

volvo a 25 c problem

hello everyone. I'm a new member and have a problem. we bought a adt a auction knowing it would need a little tlc. well after fixing some air leaks a faulty compresser and brakes we found the main gear in the planetary has some teeth missing and needs replaced. wondering if anyone knows of a good salvage yard for artic parts. thanks for any help.

Hi there Buckfever, Only just came across this thread, do you still need parts?

CPS

For good used parts I reccoment Alt-Source in Florida. They ship anywhere and have always treated me right.

http://www.altsourceusa.com/

For gears you can also try centranz for geats and such. If they do not have it they can make it for you.

http://www.centranz.com/

Hope this helps
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Ostean View Post
    I think You need new Volvo Construction Equipments why r u trying to repair the volvo equipment. This will give to again problem so i think you take new volvo Construction Equipments.
    Are you for reall wow seen it all now.

We have an equipment wrecker here in Manitoba kinda a wierd guy if you need the parts still I could give him a call see what he has in his sheds.
    Consultant and buying equipment again 872GP HSD
    D6N D5H Hitachi 230 JD450 KW tri drive and aspen triaxle with jeep. More to come as winter starts.

thanks for the help. we ended up going with a company in south carolina. the guys there were great and the prices were even better. we bought a door for 200 that volvo wanted 2500. construction equipment parts is the company and would recomend them to anyone

as to why were repairing instead of buying. 250,000 for a new truck or 20,000 at auction and 7,000 in parts and labor. we'll go for the cheaper one

thanks cummis05 if i do i will give you a haller.

[QUOTE=cummins05;251052]Are you for reall wow seen it all now.

Is that guy banned now? Every comment of his did not make any sense what so ever. Some guy was having problems with a JD 310SG parking brake, and this guy said something about it being very good "equipments."