Sorry, I don't think I have any pics handy, but depending on when your project is due, I could probably get some. The basic procedure at the mines (D10 and D11 size)is:
1. Position dozer on solid ground (shop preferred, but it does also get done in the pit)
2. Raise blade 4 or 5 feet and place certified stand (or good quality blocking) under the pusharms on both sides
3. Shut off master switch and apply lock and tag.
4. Since the edges are usually worn to the frog, the nuts need to be cut off with a torch. Use proper PPE and keep non-essential personnel away in case the nut/bolt pops.
5. If edges are to be flipped, weld pad eyes on each edge.
6. The new edges need the paint stripped off the back (either with a grinder or gasket stripper) or else they won't hold the torque and will fall off. Also weld eyes on the new ones.
7. Replace or flip edges
8. Install new nuts, washers and bolts
9. To do it properly, the nut should be tightened with a Hy-Torc, but most guys here just rattle them up with a 1" impact.
10. Remove lock/tag, raise blade and remove stands
11. Send dozer to workand clean up the area.