Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mustang 930 940 960 Have Manual Will email

Probationary Member
    Hi Joe If you could please e-mail me copy of 940 manual i would really appreciate it having mechanical problems need to find out how to move manually to get it in garage to work on email is krubyj@yahoo.com Thank you ever so much

Fantastic

I have two 960 Mustangs and would love to have both parts and service manuals can you pm me so I can give you my e-mail! Thanx PM

not sure if this thread is still active, but I just bought a 940 today.

I would be interested in the documentation email me at sixtsixcuda (at) yahoo dot com

Quote Originally Posted by 6t6cuda View Post
    not sure if this thread is still active, but I just bought a 940 today.

I would be interested in the documentation email me at sixtsixcuda (at) yahoo dot com
    I forgot to add: THANKS IN ADVANCE!

hello i was wondering if the manuals are still available and if you are still in need of operators manual? i have operators and safety manuals i can scan if necessary but i need the parts and service manuals. not too worried about spammers so will give you my email it is dignsift at that google mail place will check for reply soon. let me know if you need other manuals and i will get started scanning them. thanks

Probationary Member

Mustang 940 Manual

Quote Originally Posted by joestewart View Post
    I just acquired the factory service manual for the 930 940 and 960 in pdf format. The scans aren't the greatest quality, but they are readable. If anyone needs a page or two to help them in their repairs, I'd be happy to share. Just need a valid email address. J. Stewart
    Hi, I have the Owners and Operators Manuals and I need to give the machine a complete service. The machine came with the property we bought in Jul 2012, see www.wrenbrookretreat.com

Like; oil & filter change (can do), adjust the drive chain (need service manual), adjust the hand brake (need SM), adjust the steering controls (at the moment it wont sit still)(need SM).

This is fairly urgent as the bridge to our property was damaged in the last flood and we need to dig out one end to stabailse the foundation. We have the back-hoe attachment.
    Regards - Byron

dign4gold and byron1100 - Your email addresses aren't working for me. PM me with a valid email address.

Probationary Member

Mustang 940 Manual

dign4gold and byron1100 - Your email addresses aren't working for me. PM me with a valid email address.
    Hi Joe,
    try one of these
    byron@martinconsulting.biz
    byron@wrenbrookretreat.com
    Thanks.

thanks for the quick reply Joe try this one dignsift@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by dign4gold View Post
    thanks for the quick reply Joe try this one dignsift@gmail.com
    Thank you very much Joe.

Probationary Member

940 service manual

I just acquired the factory service manual for the 930 940 and 960 in pdf format. The scans aren't the greatest quality, but they are readable. If anyone needs a page or two to help them in their repairs, I'd be happy to share. Just need a valid email address. J. Stewart
    Hey just bought a 940, could i get a copy of the service manual. jdrentfamily@gmail.com Thanks!!

Probationary Member
    hi i have a 940, cylinder head gasket just gone and a manual would be a great help
    my emails is markwilliamstc@hotmail.co.uk
    thank you very much :-)

Probationary Member
    Hi
    Do you have any pages on where the safety decals are correctly placed A freind of mine managed to get a full set of decals kindly supplied by Mustang free of charge while on holiday in the US but I have no idea where to put them There is nothing in the service manual but maybe in the operators book (which I dont have) any help on this would be appreciated
    Cheers

Probationary Member
    Forgot email address grrumpy@skymesh.com.au

Probationary Member
    Hello
    Can you please email me a copy of the Mustang 940 e series workshop manual/service manual
    chris@jbhutch.id.au
    Thanks
    Chris

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast