Thread: Bobcat T190 Cab Heater

Bobcat T190 Cab Heater

Does anyone or Could anyone...

That has a Bobcat T190 with cab heating and air-conditioning take some photos of the system's blower (the part that pushes the air thru the vents and into the cab).

I need to see,
    1.How it hooks up to the vents.
    2.Where it's located.
    3.Where and witch wire harness does it plug into for power.

If anyone can send me or post some photos that would help me out tremendously.

what are you trying to do add one build one. you may need the correct cab harness to hook it up there are i think 2 or 3 diffrent harnesses for the cab depending on what you ordered from the factory or the dealership ordered from the factory. there is a basic one and a deluxe harness the deluxe has all the heat ac harness plugs other plugs for other options you can get so take that in to consideration also.

The blower motor goes behind and above the seat under the cab. there are knock outs to hook up the vents with the heater a/c box in there. the room behind the cab is limited so a custom fabed box unless you are really good at fab is gonna be tuff.

I just needed to know where it was because I think mine is missing. I'm thinking it's just a squirrel blower but I'm not sure.
    Also you said..."The blower motor goes behind and above the seat under the cab". I'm still not sure how it blows heat to the vents, Is there any hoses that hookup to the vents? Or does it just blow down through the seat back into the cab vents? (Thats why photos would be great to look at the setup)
    My machine had the heat and air installed when it was new so I'm sure the wiring hookup is there.

Thanks'

There is a hvac 'unit' that houses the heater/ac cores and fan motor. it mounts with 2 bolts to the back side of the cab, and the 'ductwork' is just the unit itself lined up with the back of the cab vents, no ducting hoses. You should see hoses for the heater and ac and the wiring all going into the unit. If you look down through the vent along the rear deck, behind the seat, you should see the fan motor and part of the squirrel cages.
    Last edited by mrfixitpaul; 12-13-2009 at 11:03 AM.