Thread: Plans for a snow pusher

Plans for a snow pusher

Does anyone know where I could find the plans to fabricate a snow pusher attachment for a loader?

I'm a welder/fabricator, and a friend of mine wants me to build one for his loader. He is looking for a pusher that is approx. 14' wide-3' tall with 3' sides. I could just go look for one and do some measurements but it sure would be nice to just download some prints in pdf form.

Tom

I googled ... didn't see any plans ... but there are plenty of photos that should help you build one

I spent some time google searching as well.
    There are a lot of images, however not quite the detail that I'm looking for. I guess I will have to drive around to find one and do some measurements and get some photos. ( It shouldn't be hard to find one this time of year in Michigan)

I'll post a follow-up on my progress if anyone is interested in building one themselve.

We just built one last fall. So if you still need any tips let me Know.

Snow Pusher Plans

I found a website that sells all kinds of plans to build your own attachments. I purchased some pins and bushings from them last year, they were top of the line at almost 1/2 the dealer cost. They also have different types of plans Check out Excavatorpins.com I hope this helps.

Probationary Member
    Hello, u want any tips than let me know........